Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

After seeing the Egg Tails post over at Adopt A 'Do, Aubrey was begging me to put easter eggs in her hair too! I combined that style along with Girly Do Hair Styles post Row of long knots AND the post by Sugar and Spice and all hair nice titled Pulled through and twisted out!
 I wasn't planning on posting this so I didn't take pictures for a tutorial but I thought it turned out so cute that I had to post it!
And of course we had to get a few pics with her bunny!
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. We did little egg tails at our house as well. I think your lattice idea would have held the eggs in the hair better than just the straight sections we used. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww! Adorable! Nice combo of styles! they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete